Windows 11 SE is a new edition of Windows that's designed specifically for education. In this webinar we'll outline what Windows 11 SE is and its benefits for students, teachers and IT managers in schools. We'll discuss scenarios where you could consider Windows 11 SE, if you are looking at purchasing new devices for students at your school.
Why you should attend this session:
- If you work in a primary school and are considering acquiring new devices for students, you need to understand Windows 11 SE. It has been optimised for low-cost devices for students in Reception to Year 8, and we'll highlight these features and their advantages.
- Devices running Windows 11 SE are optimised for the cloud, and are ideal for cost-effective learning anytime, anywhere - in class, at home and beyond. We'll discuss these benefits for students and how a school can make the most of
Windows 11 SE.
- You may be wondering how easy these devices are to manage, we'll show you how they can be deployed and configured and how you can get started.
- We'll outline the similarities and differences between Windows 10, Windows 11 and Windows 11 SE to help you understand the different options.
- We'll discuss how Windows 11 SE has been configured to reduce distractions, make sign-in simple and provide easy access to common education apps, thus assisting teachers to more effectively utilise class time for learning
Phil is the Head of Consultancy and Training at the Tablet Academy (UK) and assists Tablet Academy (International) on consultancy and training projects across the world.
He has supported senior leaders, teachers and students from 100s of institutions in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, and improve individual and organisational effectiveness.
He is a former teacher, IT Manager in education, and corporate trainer.